Posts Tagged ‘Gross Retailer Override’
A LoadCentral Sub-Dealer registers Retailers and replenishes the Retailer’s load wallet account according to their agreed payment solutions. He has an override on all sales of his Retailers. For every sale his Retailers make, the Sub-Dealer will receive an overriding commission known as the Gross Retailer Override (GRO) of up to 5% earnings. This amount is added onto the Sub-Dealer’s Load Wallet in real time. As long as the Retailers are selling prepaid products to customers, the Sub-Dealer will receive a corresponding commission. The more active retailers you signup the bigger your earnings will be.
Complete information needed to be a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer:
Please provide all the necessary details needed for your registration using the form below.
Note for LoadCentral Sub-Dealer:
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of Php1000 to become a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer.
- The Php1000 fee includes:
- lifetime Sub-Dealer account
- business kit (banner, brochure, etc) – can be picked up for free OR shipped to you for a small fee
- ability to register unlimited number of retailers
- no monthly walletload replenishment quota
- There are no walletload credits included in the Php1000 registration fee.
- Details of payment options will be sent to your email address after you submit the registration form. Make sure “firstname.lastname@example.org” is not in your spam list. In case you do not see our e-mail message in your Inbox folder, please check your Spam/Junk folder.
- online transfer OR over-the-counter deposit to Banco de Oro, Security Bank, BPI, BPI Family and Unionbank/EON
- cryptocurrency – BTC (Bitcoin), LTC (Litecoin), ETH (Ethereum), BCH (Bitcoin Cash), Dash Coin (DASH)
- Registration will be processed as soon as payment is received and verified.
- If you want to sell load products as well, you need to activate your own Retailer account. Sub-Dealer accounts cannot sell load. Register another SIM that has not been registered in the LoadCentral system yet. If you intend to use the webtool solely, you can register any unique username as your Retailer account.
- If you have an existing Retailer account, you can move it under your SubDealer account later on.
- Newly registered sub-dealers need to change passwords before 12 midnight Manila time. For security purposes, LoadCentral’s system automatically locks all newly registered accounts that have not yet changed their default passwords. SMS (FL) and webtool (SL) passwords should not be the same.
When your application request is processed, you will receive the following text message:
Account 639********* is now a registered Dealer. Password 123456. To change, type CHANGEPW[space]123456[space][6-digit password], send to LoadCentral access #.
We will also send you a “welcome email” containing details of your SubDealer account and additional resources you can read to have a better understanding of the business. So don’t forget to check your email after receiving the text notification message.
If you want to change your FL password through SMS, create a new message and type CHANGEPW  [new password] then send it to the official LoadCentral Access Numbers. You can also change your FL and SL passwords through internet by logging in the LoadCentral webtool. Please note that your password must be a 6-digit alphanumeric, full alpha or full numeric characters.
FL – First Level password (sms password) – can be changed via SMS and webtool
SL – Secondary Level password (webtool password) – can be changed via webtool only
Upon a successful change of FL password, the LoadCentral Sub-Dealer will receive the following text message:
You can check the benefits of a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer here.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!
These are the Features and Benefits of being a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer
- Direct Selling – Become your own retailer. Sell eloads and receive in your retailer account up to 23% commission on each sale while earning as much as 5% commission in your Sub-Dealer account. Or use for your own lifetime personal consumption.
- Retailers Registration – Earn as much as Php200 on every retailer activation. You have the option to charge your retailer upon signup. If they go directly to LoadCentral, they will be required to have an initial investment of Php1000. With UniLOAD, that are no minimum loadwallet deposit and no minimum maintaining balance.
- Retailers Overrides – Earn up to 5% commission on every retailer’s sale. Track your GRO (gross retailer overrides) inside your online inventory system.
- Direct Referral Incentives – Receive Php200 for every Sub-Dealer that you refer. See details here!
Team Sales Incentives – This is the explosive earning of being a UniLOAD Sub-Dealer. Receive Php500 for every pairing in your team. Safety Net – Important in order to promote equal earning opportunity of Sub-Dealers. This also ensures the company’s financial stability for growth and expansion.
Uniload, a networking company who had a LoadCentral Dealership account, has closed shop since Feb 2012. Safety Net and Team Sales Incentives are benefits from joining Uniload.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!