Posts Tagged ‘e-pins’
How to become a LoadCentral Dealer?
UPDATE: Sub-Dealer post was moved here…
A LoadCentral Dealer registers Sub-Dealers, Retailers and replenishes their load wallet accounts according to their agreed payment solutions. Dealers have all the benefits of a Sub-Dealer but with a higher commission and discount rates.
Requirements needed to be a LoadCentral Dealer:
- Duly notarized Dealership Agreement form
- Php 100,000 initial Load Wallet credits
- Register at least 100 Retailers within the first 3 months
- Php 80,000 monthly Load Wallet credits (starting on the 4th month)
Duties of LoadCentral Dealer:
- Dealer shall sell the e-pins and various prepaid products thru his network of Retailers at the discount structure as defined by Uniwiz.
- Dealer shall not engage in any unfair trade and selling practices that may undermine the value of the distribution platform.
- Dealer shall be responsible for all applicable taxes for the products it ordered unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties.
- Dealer shall abide by all the rules and regulations promulgated from time to time by Uniwiz and by the service providers of Uniwiz with regard to the sale and distribution of its products.
Things to note:
- Uniwiz shall be entitled to terminate the Dealership Agreement, without need of judicial order, upon failure of the Dealer to perform his duties.
- Uniwiz shall have the right to revise the Discount Structure accordingly.
- Uniwiz shall provide sales support; marketing materials and promotional items as they are made available by the service providers.
- Uniwiz shall have the right to appoint other dealers within the territory of the Dealer as it may deem reasonable
- The Dealership Agreement shall take effect immediately and shall govern the relations and transactions between Uniwiz and the Dealer for a period of one (1) year, and shall be automatically renewed for a similar period unless earlier terminated by either party by serving a thirty (30) day prior written notice to the other party.
If you have additional queries and concerns, you may contact Uniwiz thru the details stated in our Contact Us page.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!