LoadCentral office address:
3rd Flr. Comworks Corporate Center
1050 Quezon Avenue
Uniwiz / LoadCentral Bank Details:
Account Name : UNIWIZ TRADE SALES, INC.
Branch : Herrera St., Legaspi Village Makati
Savings Acct. # : 0553-0555-17640
#1. Avoid online transfers beyond 6PM! This will not reflect in the transaction log
#2. Deposit charge waived for provincial deposits
BANCO DE ORO ACCOUNT
Account Name : UNIWIZ TRADE SALES, INC.
Branch : Salcedo Branch
203 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village, Makati
Savings Acct. # : 002530013337
Note: Deposit charge waived for provincial deposits
The sub-dealer or retailer can inform LoadCentral office of their fund transfer or deposit by:
- For those sub-dealers and retailers who are in Metro Manila they can call the LoadCentral’s contact numbers stated below and provide the following information:
- LoadCentral Username (mobile number or alphanumeric account registered in the system)
- Amount transferred or deposited
- Name of bank and branch location (if BDO, please include the 3-digit branch code. That is the figure followed by the letters cd on the lower left portion of the deposit validation stamp)
- Date and time fund transfer or deposit was made
- Sending SMS message to the Automated Verification Text Hotline 09285083355 using the following syntax. Kindly note that sending of incomplete deposit details or sending incorrect syntax will nullify your SMS. To avoid any inconvenience, kindly follow syntax and complete your details.
- For Bank deposits:
- For online banking:
- For Follow Ups:
- For other concerns with Verification:
Banco De Oro
DEP [space] RegName [comma] UserName/Registered Number [comma] BDO [comma] BranchName [comma] BranchCode [comma] Date [comma] Time [comma] Amount
DEP Juan dela Cruz,09181234567,BDO,Grace Park Caloocan,123cd,2011-12-31,16:31:19,15000
DEP [space] RegName [comma] UserName/Registered Number [comma] MBTC [comma] BranchName [comma] Date [comma] Time [comma] Amount
DEP Juan dela Cruz,09181234567,MBTC,Grace Park Caloocan,2011-12-31,16:31:19,15000
DEP [space] RegName [comma] UserName/Registered Number [comma] BDO-IB [comma] ReferenceNumber [comma] Date
Time [comma] Amount
DEP Juan dela Cruz,09181234567,BDO-IB,FT-20111234-9876543,2011-12-31,16:31:19,15000
DEP [space] RegName [comma] UserName/Registered Number [comma] MBTC-IB [comma] Sequence Number [comma] Date [comma] Time [comma] Amount
DEP Juan dela Cruz,09181234567,MBTC-IB,123456,2011-12-31,16:31:19,15000
FF [space] Registered Number [space] BANK [space] Date and Time of Deposit / Transfer
DEP [space] MSG [comma] Message to Verification [comma] Registered Number
- You can also send the details of your payments to the Verification Chat Support LC.verUNIWIZ@gmail.com, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: Replenish wallet load (Mon DD YYYY)
Email body: compose something like
I have deposited xxxx pesos into LoadCentral’s BDO/MB bank account. Please help process my wallet load.
username = 09171234567
account type = SubDealer or Retailer
name = Your Registered Name
bank = BDO/MB
bank code = 123
branch = Bank’s Branch Location
date = Mon DD YYYY hh:mm:ss
amount = xxxx
Thank you very much.
Things to note:
- Php1.00 = 1 LoadCentral loadwallet credit
- The minimum amount of deposit is Php500.00. LoadCentral office will not entertain amounts less than that.
- Cut-off time for deposit verification is 5:00PM Mondays to Fridays, and until 12noon on Saturdays. No verification & walletload replenishment on Sundays. All SMS, phone calls and chat messages beyond this time will be processed on the next working day.
- Processing on the average is 2 hours depending on the volume of transactions. Also if the bank’s system is down which is beyond LoadCentral’s control, it may take a bit longer.
- BPI and SmartMoney/SmartPadala have been discontinued as of Mar 1, 2019. Please do not use these payment options or send to any accounts not stated here to avoid any inconvenience.
If you wish to contact Customer Service Support, check their contact details here.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!