A LoadCentral Retailer is a one-stop reloading station that can sell prepaid products (e-load, prepaid load, prepaid call cards, prepaid internet cards, online gaming cards, etc.) without having any sort of physical cards in their possession. Retailers can sell prepaid airtime credits through a mobile phone or computer with internet connection.
As a LoadCentral retailer, you will earn commissions and make sales from the reloading services that you sell to customers. Your earnings will come from the discounts you would get. The more loads you sell, the more earnings you get.
Complete information needed to be a LoadCentral Retailer:
Please provide all the necessary details needed for your registration. Send the following information through this form.
NEWS!!! We are giving away FREE eload / money to those who are not retailers yet OR walletload replenishment to those retailers registered under us. See details here!
Note for LoadCentral Retailer:
- We do not sell Retailer sim cards. Any valid cellphone number can be registered as a Retailer sim. Only provide a number that was not yet registered as retailer or dealer before. A sim card can only be registered in the LoadCentral system once.
- Registration is free. Registration will be processed as soon as we have received the completed form.
- Additional Instructions and codes will be sent to the email address you provided after registration is complete. So provide a valid email address only
- Initial loadwallet credit of Php100 should be done within 5 days after retailer SIM activation to avoid retailer account being locked.
- Newly registered LoadCentral retailer needs to change passwords before 12 midnight Manila time. For security purposes, LoadCentral’s system automatically locks all newly registered accounts that have not yet changed their default passwords. SMS (FL) and webtool (SL) passwords should not be the same.
When your application request is processed, you will receive the following text message :
You are now a Retailer of 639xxxxxxxxx. Your password is 123456. To change, type- CHANGEPW, send to LoadCentral access #.
If you wish to change your password through SMS, create new message and type CHANGEPW and send it to the official LoadCentral Access Numbers. You can also change your password through internet by logging into the LoadCentral webtool. Please note that your password must be a 6-digit alphanumeric, full alpha or full numeric characters.
FL – First Level password (sms password) – can be changed via SMS only
SL – Secondary Level password (webtool password) – can be changed via webtool
Now all you need to do is load your retailer wallet to start selling prepaid products. You can check the benefits of a LoadCentral retailer here.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!