Posts Tagged ‘e loading business all networks’
How to become a LoadCentral Retailer?
If you are looking for a loading business with nice profit margins, you came to the right place.
A LoadCentral Retailer is a one-stop e-loading business dealer that can sell prepaid products to all networks (ex. eload, prepaid load, prepaid call cards, prepaid internet cards, online gaming credits, prepaid electricity, etc.) without having any sort of physical cards in their possession. Retailers can sell prepaid airtime credits like globe load, smart prepaid load, and autoloadmax through a mobile phone, android app or computer with internet connection.
As a LoadCentral retailer, you will earn commissions and make sales from the reloading services that you sell to customers. Your earnings will come from the discounts you would get. Discount ranges from 3% to 20%. It varies from the load products sold. The more loads you sell, the more earnings you get.
If you wish to earn more, be a LoadCentral SubDealer instead.
Complete information needed to be a LoadCentral Retailer:
Please provide all the necessary details needed for your registration. Send the following information through this form.
NEWS!!! We are giving away FREE:
– DENT tokens. Redeem as mobile data or load credits!
– web hosting and sub-domain. Claim now!
– eload / money / walletload. See details here!
Reminders for LoadCentral Retailer applicants:
- Registration is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Registration will be processed as soon as we have received the completed form.
- We do not sell Smart or Globe Retailer sim cards. Any valid cellphone number can be registered as a LoadCentral Retailer account. Only provide a number that was not yet registered as retailer before. A sim card can only be registered in the LoadCentral system once.
- Additional Instructions and codes will be sent to the email address you provided after registration is processed. So provide a valid email address only. In case you do not see our e-mail in your inbox folder, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder.
- Initial loadwallet credit of Php100 should be done within 5 days after retailer SIM activation to avoid retailer account being locked.
- Newly registered LoadCentral retailer needs to change passwords before 12 midnight Manila time. For security purposes, LoadCentral’s system automatically locks all newly registered accounts that have not yet changed their default passwords. SMS (FL) and webtool (SL) passwords should not be the same.
When your application request is processed, you will receive the following text message:
You are now a Retailer of Dealer SMSRUs. Your password is 123456. To change, type- CHANGEPW, send to LoadCentral access #.
We will also send you a “welcome email” containing details of your retailer account and additional resources you can read to have a better understanding of the business. So don’t forget to check your email after receiving the text notification message.
To change your FL password through SMS, create a new message and type CHANGEPW  [new password] then send it to the official LoadCentral Access Numbers. You can change your SL password through internet by logging into the LoadCentral webtool. Please note that your password must be a 6-digit alphanumeric, full alpha or full numeric characters.
FL – First Level password (sms password) – can be changed via SMS only
SL – Secondary Level password (webtool password) – can be changed via webtool only
You can check the benefits of a LoadCentral retailer here.
If you are having issues with your Retailer account, you may visit our FAQ and Troubleshooting sections for solution.
Now, all you need to do is replenish your retailer load wallet to be able to start with your eloading business.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!