Posts Tagged ‘smart’
- Promo period is from Jun 23 to Dec 22, 2016
- Promo is valid for all prepaid subscribers of SMART, TNT and SUN who buy e-Load from any LoadCentral retailer.
- To qualify, SMART/TNT/SUN subscriber should purchase single or accumulated total e-Load purchase of Php500 during the promo period.
- Qualified SMART/TNT/SUN subscribers will receive an SMS informing them that they can already submit their details at the promo page.
- To submit e-raffle entry, SMART/TNT/SUN subscriber should fill-out the form on the promo page. Subscribers must provide their complete name, complete address, cellphone number and email address.
- Qualified SMART/TNT/SUN subscribers will get a chance to win the following:
- Q1 Draw (Major) – 3D/2N trip to Boracay for 2 (inclusive* of MNL-KLO-MNL airfare, accommodation and tour package)
- Q1 Draw (Consolation) – Php100 worth of Smart, TNT or Sun e-Load
- Q2 Draw (Major) – 4D/3N trip to El Nido and Puerto Princesa for 2 (inclusive* of MNL-PPS-MNL airfare, accommodation and tour package)
- Q2 Draw (Consolation) – Php100 worth of Smart, TNT or Sun e-Load
Announcement of Winners
- During the quarterly draw, there will be:
- SMART/TNT/SUN subscriber can only win ONCE PER DRAW. If a name is drawn more than once, he gets the bigger prize.
- The list of winners will be announced on LoadCentral’s official website – www.loadcentral.com.ph and LoadCentral’s official facebook page – www.facebook.com/mol.lc
- DTI representative will be present every draw. The promo organizer’s decision with the concurrence of DTI shall be final.
- Winners will be notified via registered mail.
Redemption of Prizes
- To claim the prize, winner must present two (2) valid government issued IDs (e.g. Driver’s License, SSS ID, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, and TIN card with picture).
- Winner must claim his/her prize within 60 days from receipt of notification through registered mail. Failure to claim within the allotted time/duration forfeits the winner’s right over the prize with prior DTI approval. New winner will be drawn at 3/F CWI Corporate Center, 1050 Quezon Avenue., Quezon City.
- If winner is a minor, photocopy of his guardian’s TIN shall instead be submitted. Proof of relationship must also be presented, such as birth certificate or a notarized affidavit of guardianship (for those guardians who are not the winner’s parents).
- Claims through representatives should present: a.) duly notarized authorization letter, b.) two (2) valid IDs of the winner; and c.) two (2) valid IDs of the representative
- E-Load prizes will be sent automatically to the winning mobile number.
- Prizes are transferable provided that details are submitted 1 month before the flight schedule.
- Prizes are non-convertible to cash.
- Employees of Uniwiz Trade Sales, Inc. including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity is disqualified from joining the promotion.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 6272. Series of 2016
Was this post helpful? Rate it!
We have a new product in the platform – Marino Textmate from Smart Communications, Inc.
Marino Textmate (Maritime Text from Smart):
Marino Textmate is a prepaid SIM that allows seafarers to send SMS to the Philippines at affordable rates while they are on or off the vessel, as long as there is GSM signal. Seafarers can send SMS with significantly cheaper rates from regular roaming charges. Rates are P2 per text sent for on-net SMS (SMART and Talk ‘N Text) and P6 for off-net (SUN & Globe). Top-up card denomination are: Marino Textmate P100 – (30 days expiration) / Marino Textmate P200 – (60 days expiration)
Also, Globe has already reduced their discounts on both Globe and TM Amax effective today. This was announced previously. Retailers may choose to mark-up on the face value of the products, the same with how traditional sellers (sari-sari store) price their load products. They normally add P2.00 on select denominations.
For your guidance.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!