Posts Tagged ‘LoadCentral free load’
- Promo period is from Jun 23 to Dec 22, 2016
- Promo is valid for all prepaid subscribers of SMART, TNT and SUN who buy e-Load from any LoadCentral retailer.
- To qualify, SMART/TNT/SUN subscriber should purchase single or accumulated total e-Load purchase of Php500 during the promo period.
- Qualified SMART/TNT/SUN subscribers will receive an SMS informing them that they can already submit their details at the promo page.
- To submit e-raffle entry, SMART/TNT/SUN subscriber should fill-out the form on the promo page. Subscribers must provide their complete name, complete address, cellphone number and email address.
- Qualified SMART/TNT/SUN subscribers will get a chance to win the following:
- Q1 Draw (Major) – 3D/2N trip to Boracay for 2 (inclusive* of MNL-KLO-MNL airfare, accommodation and tour package)
- Q1 Draw (Consolation) – Php100 worth of Smart, TNT or Sun e-Load
- Q2 Draw (Major) – 4D/3N trip to El Nido and Puerto Princesa for 2 (inclusive* of MNL-PPS-MNL airfare, accommodation and tour package)
- Q2 Draw (Consolation) – Php100 worth of Smart, TNT or Sun e-Load
Announcement of Winners
- During the quarterly draw, there will be:
- SMART/TNT/SUN subscriber can only win ONCE PER DRAW. If a name is drawn more than once, he gets the bigger prize.
- The list of winners will be announced on LoadCentral’s official website – www.loadcentral.com.ph and LoadCentral’s official facebook page – www.facebook.com/mol.lc
- DTI representative will be present every draw. The promo organizer’s decision with the concurrence of DTI shall be final.
- Winners will be notified via registered mail.
Redemption of Prizes
- To claim the prize, winner must present two (2) valid government issued IDs (e.g. Driver’s License, SSS ID, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, and TIN card with picture).
- Winner must claim his/her prize within 60 days from receipt of notification through registered mail. Failure to claim within the allotted time/duration forfeits the winner’s right over the prize with prior DTI approval. New winner will be drawn at 3/F CWI Corporate Center, 1050 Quezon Avenue., Quezon City.
- If winner is a minor, photocopy of his guardian’s TIN shall instead be submitted. Proof of relationship must also be presented, such as birth certificate or a notarized affidavit of guardianship (for those guardians who are not the winner’s parents).
- Claims through representatives should present: a.) duly notarized authorization letter, b.) two (2) valid IDs of the winner; and c.) two (2) valid IDs of the representative
- E-Load prizes will be sent automatically to the winning mobile number.
- Prizes are transferable provided that details are submitted 1 month before the flight schedule.
- Prizes are non-convertible to cash.
- Employees of Uniwiz Trade Sales, Inc. including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity is disqualified from joining the promotion.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 6272. Series of 2016
Was this post helpful? Rate it!