Posts Tagged ‘Wintyme’
We have a new product on the platform: Wintyme from WiFi Interactive Network, Inc.
Wintyme (WiFi Interactive Network, Inc.) – e-PIN (Game Products)
|Product Name||Product Code||Discount|
|Wintyme (WiFi Interactive Network, Inc.) 20||Wintyme20||13.00%||12.40%||11.00%|
|Wintyme (WiFi Interactive Network, Inc.) 50||Wintyme50||13.00%||12.40%||11.00%|
|Wintyme (WiFi Interactive Network, Inc.) 100||Wintyme100||13.00%||12.40%||11.00%|
Presyong Panalo is an exciting price-bidding game that is available when you download the WINTYME app at the Google Play Store (available June 1).
For as little as P2.00 per game, you can win thousands in shopping credits that you can use to purchase eLoad, Gift Certificates and shop at popular e-commerce sites.
During the game, pictures of products such as mobile phones, vacation getaways and many more will be presented on-screen. The object of the game is to bid as close to the actual price of the item without going over. The closest bid to the actual price of the item shown wins 30 shopping credits in Level 1.
There is Daily Grand Prize of 1,000 shopping credits in Level 2. If there are no winners in Level 2 for the day, that 1,000 credits are added to the next day’s grand prize and so on until we get a winner.
Note: One credit has a value of P1.00. Credits are not convertible to cash.
TOP UP GUIDE:
- Open a WINTYME account by registering at https://wintyme.com/PresyongPanalo
- Log-in to your account by entering your username and password.
- Enter the WINTYME PIN you purchased from LoadCentral retailer into the ePIN box.
- Your WINTYME PIN will be loaded into the Credits box.
- Use your Credits to play the Presyong Panalo game. 2 credits will be deducted from your account for each bid that you enter in Level 1.
- You will need 30 credits per bid to play Level 2.
- You can verify your top-up by clicking the “History” button.
SUPPORT and PIN STATUS CHECKING:
Hotline: 0917-793-5335 or 02-946-2965
You can download the latest discount structure here.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!