Posts Tagged ‘security bank’
Direct deposit OR online transfer to the following banks:
- Banco de Oro
- Unionbank / EON
- Security Bank
- BPI / BPI Family
GCash / PayMaya / coins.ph transfer: +1% processing fee
Online Payment Processor: $1 = Php38.00
- Paypal – For security purposes, we will only accept Paypal payments for SubDealership/Retailer registration fee
Things to note:
- Php1.00 = 1 LoadCentral loadwallet credit
- If paying for registration fee through Paypal, send fund as “Personal Payment – Others”. Do not forget to enter the SubDealer/Retailer sim number and complete name in the Remarks field to facilitate the verification process
- There’s a 10% fee if Paypal fund sent is in PHP currency
- There’s a 1% processing fee on Gcash, PayMaya, coins.ph or bitcoin payments
Send the details of your payments thru our payment verification page.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!