Posts Tagged ‘Litecoin’
Please follow these simple steps when buying eload or epin anonymously and securely using Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH) or Dash (DASH). Coins.ph is also accepted for peso payments.
How to buy load on www.loadcentral.ph in 10 simple steps:
Step 1: Choose appropriate “Category”.
Step 2: Choose from “Products” list.
Step 3: Enter the mobile number where the load will be sent.
Step 4: Click the “Add Item” button. Repeat steps 1-4 if you want to buy more products.
Step 5: Click “Check Cart” button to review the list of products you are buying.
Step 6: Enter your email address on the “Cart” page. All details of your order will be sent here. So, make sure to enter valid email address only. Apply your promo code if you have one.
Step 7: Click “Proceed Checkout” button to see your final invoice.
Step 8: Choose from available payment options displayed on the page. Click any of the icons to pay using cryptocurrency.
Step 9: Send your payment to the crypto address generated. Send the exact amount indicated on the invoice excluding transaction fees. If you’ll choose coins.ph, you will be redirected to coins.ph’s payment page.
Step 10: Wait for your payment to be confirmed on the blockchain. Once payment is confirmed, your order will be processed instantly. The load will be sent to your mobile number entered on Step 3. The details of your invoice will be sent to the email address entered on Step 6.
Buying load has not been this easy!
About www.loadcentral.ph: This 1-stop shop is an official partner of Uniwiz Trade Sales, Inc., the owner and developer of the LoadCentral platform that sells all kinds of load and prepaid products in the Philippines.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!
A LoadCentral Sub-Dealer registers Retailers and replenishes the Retailer’s load wallet account according to their agreed payment solutions. He has an override on all sales of his Retailers. For every sale his Retailers make, the Sub-Dealer will receive an overriding commission known as the Gross Retailer Override (GRO) of up to 5% earnings. This amount is added onto the Sub-Dealer’s Load Wallet in real time. As long as the Retailers are selling prepaid products to customers, the Sub-Dealer will receive a corresponding commission. The more active retailers you signup the bigger your earnings will be.
Info needed to be a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer:
Please provide all the necessary details needed for your registration using the form below.
Note for LoadCentral Sub-Dealer:
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of Php1000 to become a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer.
- The Php1000 fee includes:
- lifetime Sub-Dealer account
- business kit (banner, brochure, etc) – can be picked up for free OR shipped to you for a small fee
- ability to register your own retailers
- no minimum or maximum number of retailers
- no minimum monthly walletload replenishment
- There are no walletload credits included yet in the 1K registration fee.
- Details of payment options will be sent to your email after you submit the registration form. Make sure “firstname.lastname@example.org” is not in your spam list. In case you do not see our e-mail in your inbox folder, please check your spam/junk folder.
- online transfer OR over-the-counter deposit to Banco de Oro, Security Bank, BPI, BPI Family and Unionbank
- cryptocurrency – BTC (Bitcoin), LTC (Litecoin), ETH (Ethereum), BCH (Bitcoin Cash), Dash Coin (DASH)
- Registration will be processed as soon as completed form and payment are received.
- Additional Instructions and codes will be sent after registration.
- After successfully registering as a Sub-Dealer and you want to sell eloads, you need to activate your own Retailer SIM. Sub-Dealer SIM cannot sell eloads.
- Newly registered sub-dealers need to change passwords before 12 midnight Manila time. For security purposes, LoadCentral’s system automatically locks all newly registered accounts that have not yet changed their default passwords. SMS (FL) and webtool (SL) passwords should not be the same.
When your application request is processed, you will receive the following text message :
Account 639********* is now a registered Dealer. Password 123456. To change, type CHANGEPW[space]123456[space][6-digit password], send to LoadCentral access #.
Upon a successful change of password, the LoadCentral Sub-Dealer will receive the following text message:
You can also change your password through internet by logging in the LoadCentral webtool. Please note that your password must be a 6-digit alphanumeric, full alpha or full numeric characters.
FL – First Level password (sms password) – can be changed via SMS only
SL – Secondary Level password (webtool password) – can be changed via webtool
You can check the benefits of a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer here.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!