Posts Tagged ‘Antivirus’
We have an additional denomination in the LoadCentral platform – ESETCS850.
ESET – e-PIN Product (Others)
ESET® Cyber Security Pro – Internet Security for Mac
Maximize the security of your Mac with excellent Internet security adds layers of protection – with Firewall and Parental Control – and is built for speed, to safely navigate to your destination.
- Cloud-powered Scanning
- Personal Firewall
- Parental Control
- Social Media Scanner
- Removable Media Control
- Small System Footprint
- Presentation Mode
- Processor Architecture: 32bit x86 or 64bit x64, Intel®.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6.x (Snow Leopard).
- Memory Consumption: 300 MB.
- Disk-Space (Installation): 150 MB.
STANDARD TOP-UP GUIDE
- Download the latest install package from the ESET download page
- The install package will appear in your Downloads folder or the default folder set by your browser. Click the file to open it.
- Double-click the Install ESET Cyber Security icon. When prompted, click Continue to launch the Installation Wizard.
- Read the Introduction and click Continue.
- Click Continue in the Read Me window (if you want to print or save the important information displayed, click Print or Save, respectively).
- Click Continue -> Agree to accept the Software License Agreement.
- Click Continue in the Version Check window (we highly recommend that you install the latest version if you are notified that one is available).
- Click Continue to perform a Typical installation (if you would like to configure your own settings, select Custom).
- Click Continue in the Live Grid window
- Configure detection of Potentially unwanted applications.
- When you are ready, click Install to install your product (you might need to enter your administrator Name and Password to continue. When the ESET installer prompts you after you have entered your administrator Name and Password, click Continue).
- The installation may take a few minutes to complete. Once you see the “installation was successful” screen displayed, click Close and continue to Activate ESET Cyber Security Pro.
- The Activate window will open automatically. If it does not open automatically, click the ESET icon or on the menu bar, select Open ESET Cyber Security Pro and then click Activate product.
- Type your license Key (or Activation Key) into the field and click Activate.
- If successful, your product will display an “Activation was successful” message. Click Done. Your product will now automatically begin downloading the latest virus signature database update.
Customer Support contact details:
You can download the latest discount structure here.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!