Posts Tagged ‘prepaid services’
LoadCentral is a provider of all kinds of prepaid load for Philippine Mobile Companies.
It is the most successful distribution solution provider for all prepaid services in the country today.
It facilitates the dispensing of airtime credits via SMS or a web-interface. This system can dispense electronic PINs (e-PINs) and even directly top-up credit into a subscriber’s account. With LoadCentral, any person with a cellular phone or PC with internet connection that has been registered into the LoadCentral platform can dispense and retail prepaid card products without even carrying any sort of prepaid card inventory. A LoadCentral Retailer can now either sell e-PINs of any brand of prepaid products, or even top-up or and directly send load into subscriber’s account with a few simple steps using his mobile phone or PC with internet connection.
Uniwiz Trade Sales, Inc. the developer and owner of the undisputed number one universal loading platform in the country today LOADCENTRAL, is formerly owned by ComWorks Inc. the leading distributor of E-Loads, Physical Call Cards, Prepaid Internet Cards, Online Gaming Cards, Satellite Cards and others in the Philippines. ComWorks organized Uniwiz Trade Sales, Inc. on April 2005 to further expand its already vast distribution network which includes LoadCentral.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!
UPDATE: Sub-Dealer post was moved here…
A LoadCentral Dealer registers Sub-Dealers, Retailers and replenishes their load wallet accounts according to their agreed payment solutions. Dealers have all the benefits of a Sub-Dealer but with a higher commission and discount rates.
Requirements needed to be a LoadCentral Dealer:
- Duly notarized Dealership Agreement form
- Php 100,000 initial Load Wallet credits
- Register at least 100 Retailers within the first 3 months
- Php 80,000 monthly Load Wallet credits (starting on the 4th month)
Duties of LoadCentral Dealer:
- Dealer shall sell the e-pins and various prepaid products thru his network of Retailers at the discount structure as defined by Uniwiz.
- Dealer shall not engage in any unfair trade and selling practices that may undermine the value of the distribution platform.
- Dealer shall be responsible for all applicable taxes for the products it ordered unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties.
- Dealer shall abide by all the rules and regulations promulgated from time to time by Uniwiz and by the service providers of Uniwiz with regard to the sale and distribution of its products.
Things to note:
- Uniwiz shall be entitled to terminate the Dealership Agreement, without need of judicial order, upon failure of the Dealer to perform his duties.
- Uniwiz shall have the right to revise the Discount Structure accordingly.
- Uniwiz shall provide sales support; marketing materials and promotional items as they are made available by the service providers.
- Uniwiz shall have the right to appoint other dealers within the territory of the Dealer as it may deem reasonable
- The Dealership Agreement shall take effect immediately and shall govern the relations and transactions between Uniwiz and the Dealer for a period of one (1) year, and shall be automatically renewed for a similar period unless earlier terminated by either party by serving a thirty (30) day prior written notice to the other party.
If you have additional queries and concerns, you may contact Uniwiz thru the details stated in our Contact Us page.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!