Posts Tagged ‘paypal’
Buying Smart load, Globe load, Sun, Talk & Text, or Touch Mobile eload has not been this easy. Now anyone online can conveniently purchase various prepaid services such as phone cards, prepaid cards, mobile eloads, call cards, gaming cards, internet cards, load cards, and cable TV subscriptions through Paypal, Alertpay, LibertyReserve and credit card. With just few mouse clicks, you will receive your load credits almost instantly.
Please follow these simple steps to purchase an eload:
- if buying eload through Paypal and credit card, please go here.
- if buying eload through LibertyReserve, please go here
Note: List of prepaid products can be downloaded here.
Please follow these simple steps when buying eload through Paypal or credit card. Note: Kindly contact us first at 09178388953 or email@example.com whether Paypal is accepted as payment before sending funds to avoid any inconvenience.
- Go to http://www.paypal.com
- Log in using correct details
- Send payment to Paypal account “firstname.lastname@example.org” as Personal Payments – Others
- Enter correct buyer’s information (Note: $1 = 36Php / Get list of prepaid products here)
- Verify information before sending payment
- Confirm payment
Direct deposit OR online transfer to the following banks:
- Banco de Oro
- Security Bank
GCash transfer: 09178388953 (+1% processing fee)
Online Payment Processor: $1 = Php36.00
- Paypal – email@example.com (can accept credit card payments)
- LibertyReserve – U1448671
Things to note:
- Php1.00 = 1 LoadCentral loadwallet credit
- If you require more than Php1,000.00, we suggest you replenish your wallet from LoadCentral main office directly
- If purchasing walletload through Paypal, send fund as “Personal Payment – Others“
- Don’t forget to enter the recipient’s Registered sim number and Retailer’s name in the Remarks field to facilitate our verification
- There’s a 1% processing fee on Gcash payments
Mobile # : 09178388953
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org