Posts Tagged ‘LoadCentral Sub-Dealer’
UPDATE: As of Feb 1 2012, we have temporarily stopped accepting Sub-Dealership registration request. We are only processing Retailer registration at the moment. Thank you…
A LoadCentral Sub-Dealer registers Retailers and replenishes the Retailer’s load wallet account according to their agreed payment solutions. He has an override on all sales of his Retailers. For every sale his Retailers make, the Sub-Dealer will receive an overriding commission known as the Gross Retailer Override (GRO) of up to 5% earnings. This amount is added onto the Sub-Dealer’s Load Wallet in real time. As long as the Retailers are selling prepaid products to customers, the Sub-Dealer will receive a corresponding commission. The more retailers you signup the bigger your earnings will be.
Info needed to be a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Home Address
- Email address
- Number to register as Sub-Dealer
Please provide all the necessary details needed for your registration. Send the following information through the form in the Contact Us section.
Note for LoadCentral Sub-Dealer:
There is a registration fee of Php3988 to become a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer. Payment methods accepted are: Paypal and Direct bank deposit to Banco de Oro, Security Bank, and Unionbank The Php3988 fee includes: lifetime sub-dealership account and business kit
- Registration will be processed as soon as completed form and payment are received.
- Additional Instructions and codes will be sent after registration.
- After successfully registering as a Sub-Dealer and you want to sell eloads, you need to activate your own Retailer SIM. Sub-Dealer SIM cannot sell eloads.
- Newly registered sub-dealers need to change passwords before 12 midnight Manila time. For security purposes, LoadCentral’s system automatically locks all newly registered accounts that have not yet changed their default passwords. SMS (FL) and webtool (SL) passwords should not be the same.
For items 1 and 2, you can look for other Dealers who can register you as a Sub-Dealer. There are some MLM/networking guys at sulit.com.ph who can do this for a fee. The registration fee you’ll pay and business kits you’ll receive will depend on the MLM company you will join to.
When your application request is processed, you will receive the following text message :
Account 639********* is now a registered Dealer. Password 123456. To change, type CHANGEPW[space]123456[space][6-digit password], send to LoadCentral access #.
Upon a successful change of password, the LoadCentral Sub-Dealer will receive the following text message:
You can also change your password through internet by logging into the LoadCentral webtool. Please note that your password must be a 6-digit alphanumeric, full alpha or full numeric characters.
FL – First Level password (sms password) – can be changed via SMS only
SL – Secondary Level password (webtool password) – can be changed via webtool
You can check the benefits of a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer here.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!
These are the Features and Benefits of being a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer
- Direct Selling – Become your own retailer. Sell eloads and receive in your retailer account up to 23% commission on each sale while earning as much as 5% commission in your Sub-Dealer account. Or use for your own lifetime personal consumption.
- Retailers Registration – Earn as much as Php200 on every retailer activation. You have the option to charge your retailer upon signup. If they go directly to LoadCentral, they will be required to have an initial investment of Php1000. With UniLOAD, that are no minimum loadwallet deposit and no minimum maintaining balance.
- Retailers Overrides – Earn up to 5% commission on every retailer’s sale. Track your GRO (gross retailer overrides) inside your online inventory system.
- Direct Referral Incentives – Receive Php500 for every Sub-Dealer that you sponsor.
- Team Sales Incentives – This is the explosive earning of being a UniLOAD Sub-Dealer. Receive Php500 for every pairing in your team.
- Safety Net – Important in order to promote equal earning opportunity of Sub-Dealers. This also ensures the company’s financial stability for growth and expansion.
Uniload, a networking company who had a LoadCentral Dealership account, has closed shop since Feb 2012. Safety Net, Direct Referral Incentives and Team Sales Incentives are benefits from joining Uniload.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!