Posts Tagged ‘LBC Txt Remit’
We have a new product in the platform – LBC Txt Remit
LBC TXT REMIT CARD is a new Prepaid Remittance Card service of LBC Express, Inc. that allows remitters/beneficiaries to send/receive money instantly anytime and anywhere in the Philippines via SMS. The remittance transfer is very easy and convenient!
At the moment, there are 3 available card denominations: 500, 1000 and 1500.
Here are the corresponding product codes and discount structure in the LoadCentral system. You may download the latest discount structure here.
How to send money using the TXT Remit card
- Gently scratch off the silver panel located at the back of the card to reveal the card # and PIN code
- Active the card by sending the TXT Remit card number found on the left side of the silver panel and the PIN code to 2910 as follows:
LBC [space] TRIPP [space] Remit Card #/PIN
LBC TRIPP 123456789012/123456
- You will receive a text message confirming the activation of your TXT Remit card
LBC: TXT Remit Card No. 123456789012 has been activated. Present this tracking # 100000000000 & PIN 12AB3 and bring valid ID to encash at any LBC branch. 08/12/2015 1:30PM. P2.50/txt
How to claim money
- Forward the text message containing the 12-digit tracking number and PIN code to the beneficiary or consignee
- The beneficiary or consignee may go to any LBC branch nationwide to claim the remittance
- Present the text message together with a valid ID to the LBC Customer Associate
For more information on TXT Remit service, please visit www.lbcexpress.com.
Was this post helpful? Rate it!