Posts Tagged ‘Dealership’
LoadCentral Dealership / Retailership Program:
What is LoadCentral?
LoadCentral is a centralized distribution/reloading system which allows retailers to sell Globe and Smart electronic load (E-Load) and electronic PINs (E-PIN) of various prepaid card products to customers through a cellphone or webtool.
Who uses LoadCentral?
There is Netopia, the most popular retailer of LoadCentral. If you’re an online gamer, most likely you have already bought a load from LoadCentral through a Netopia branch. Other establishments like Flying V and Copy Unlimited have LoadCentral for their loading station. Internet cafes in various parts of Metro Manila are starting to adopt the LoadCentral loading system.
Can I use LoadCentral for my personal prepaid needs?
Yes. In fact, I highly encourage prepaid consumers like online gamers and prepaid cellphone users to use LoadCentral so you can avail of your favorite prepaid products at a discounted price!
Will the LoadCentral Dealer issue or sell a Retailer SIM?
No. Any mobile number (Smart, Talk N’ Text, Globe, Touch Mobile, Sun) can be registered by a LoadCentral Dealer as a LoadCentral retailer number.
Can the same retailer number be registered to two or more dealers?
Can a retailer register another retailer?
No. Only LoadCentral office or a dealer can register a sim to become a retailer.
When can a retailer start selling the LoadCentral way?
A retailer can start selling the LoadCentral way after the LoadCentral dealer registered your mobile number and after you replenish your load wallet.
How to Sell Loadcentral Products?
Retailers can sell eloads through a.) SMS by using keywords then sending it to a LoadCentral Access Number; and/or b.) the WebTool
What are the LoadCentral Access Numbers (LCANs)?
Click here to view available LoadCentral Access Numbers for SMS requests. If your registered mobile phone number is a Globe/TouchMobile sim, I suggest you use the Globe LCAN to take advantage of your free text credits.
How will I know about the discounts given by LoadCentral?
Check the latest post update. LoadCentral Discount Structure can be downloaded in the Download Materials section.
What happens if my retailer SIM and/or mobile phone are lost or stolen? What happens to my remaining wallet load?
You must immediately notify your dealer so she can deactivate or block your mobile number. You must then ask your dealer to register another mobile number as your new retailer SIM. Your dealer will then inform LoadCentral by a written notice (fax or email) and request that the remaining balance in your old registered number be transferred to your new one.
What happens if I forgot my password?
You should ask your Dealer to request from Uniwiz Trade Sales Inc. for the resetting of your password. Uniwiz will not entertain direct request from retailers.
How can I get a transaction report?
You can use the webtool for the transaction report or you can ask your dealer for a copy of your transactions.
How to change my password?
Send CHANGEPW [old 6-digit password] [new 6-digit password] to a LoadCentral Access Number (LCAN)
What to do if I receive an Invalid password supplied error when logging in to the webtool?
Please make sure that you entered your 6-digit password which you assigned when you confirmed your registration.
What to do if I receive a ” User XXXXX not found ” error when logging in to the webtool?
Please make sure that you used the 639xxxx format of your mobile number for your webtool username.
What should I do if the buyer does not receive the product electronic PIN (E-PIN) with his mobile?
You can use the resend function on the webtool. Please be aware that you can only resend the last transaction for your buyer’s mobile number.
Can you restrict the IP address where I can access the webtool?
Yes. Currently, all retailers are set to access the webtool from any IP Address. If you wish additional security access, I can restrict your access to the webtool from a particular IP Address.
Why is my account always blocked?
Our system automatically locks the webtool of LoadCentral accounts that were not changed for a while. To unlock your account: create a new message on your LoadCentral registered mobile phone, type UNLOCK (space) password then send to our official Access Numbers. You must also have different passwords for your SMS and Webtool-based transactions so your Webtool access will not be locked.
What should I do if I receive a Sale Transaction not successful, Service that dispenses product may be temporarily unavailable or incorrect Mobile Number Recipient. Please try again later error after trying to send an electronic load (eLoad) to a mobile number?
Please make sure that the mobile number is compatible with the eLoad product you selected. Use Globe Amax for Globe numbers, Touch Mobile Amax for Touch Mobile numbers and Smart eLoad for Smart or Talk N’ Text Numbers.
How do you sell prepaid products?
Our system is powered by LoadCentral platform, the most successful distribution solution provider for all prepaid services in the Philippines. We use it to dispense and retail all kinds of prepaid card products. We are official LoadCentral retailer.
What are the prepaid products you sell?
We have more than 360 various prepaid products such as mobile eloads, call cards, gaming cards, internet cards and cable TV subscriptions. You can download our complete list of products here.
What are the payment options accepted?
We accept payments through Paypal, Alertpay, and LibertyReserve.
Do you accept credit card payments?
Yes, we accept credit card payments via Paypal and Alertpay.
How secure is my transaction?
When you purchase prepaid products, all your transactions are safe and secure. Your personal data is never available to us. We have no access to your personal data such as the name and the number on your credit card. They will be processed by 3rd party payment processors like Paypal, Alertpay and LibertyReserve. The only information we receive is a confirmation from the Payment Processor that your payment went through and the mobile number you want the load credits to be sent to.
How do I purchase prepaid products?
You just need a valid Paypal, Alertpay or LibertyReserve account. Please follow these simple instructions to make a purchase.
When will my purchase be processed?
Our business is open from 8:30AM to 5:30PM (GMT+8) Mon-Fri. All transactions will be processed within the business hours. Beyond that, all unprocessed transactions will be put on queue and will be processed on the next business day. Load credits are usually sent as soon as we received the confirmation from the Payment Processor that your payment went through. If you did not receive your load credits an hour after sending your payment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can check the transaction. Please take note that we may ask you to provide some identifications during the verification process if we deem necessary.
Do you issue receipt?
Yes. You will receive an email from your Payment Processor confirming your payment. This will display the details of your transaction. Please be aware that sometimes this email may be delayed. Buyer will also receive a confirmation SMS from LoadCentral containing details of the product purchased.
I’ve paid the wrong amount/product – can I have a refund?
If you have entered a wrong product or incorrect recipient’s number or overpaid us, please contact us as soon as possible so we could refund you if your purchase is not yet processed. If load credit is sent to the recipient already, we can no longer give a refund. LoadCentral Philippines is not responsible for eload sent to wrong recipient due to incorrect data provided by buyers.
UPDATE: Sub-Dealer post was moved here…
A LoadCentral Dealer registers Sub-Dealers, Retailers and replenishes their load wallet accounts according to their agreed payment solutions. Dealers have all the benefits of a Sub-Dealer but with a higher commission and discount rates.
Requirements needed to be a LoadCentral Dealer:
- Duly notarized Dealership Agreement form
- Php 100,000 initial Load Wallet credits
- Register at least 100 Retailers within the first 3 months
- Php 80,000 monthly Load Wallet credits (starting on the 4th month)
Duties of LoadCentral Dealer:
- Dealer shall sell the e-pins and various prepaid products thru his network of Retailers at the discount structure as defined by Uniwiz.
- Dealer shall not engage in any unfair trade and selling practices that may undermine the value of the distribution platform.
- Dealer shall be responsible for all applicable taxes for the products it ordered unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties.
- Dealer shall abide by all the rules and regulations promulgated from time to time by Uniwiz and by the service providers of Uniwiz with regard to the sale and distribution of its products.
Things to note:
- Uniwiz shall be entitled to terminate the Dealership Agreement, without need of judicial order, upon failure of the Dealer to perform his duties.
- Uniwiz shall have the right to revise the Discount Structure accordingly.
- Uniwiz shall provide sales support; marketing materials and promotional items as they are made available by the service providers.
- Uniwiz shall have the right to appoint other dealers within the territory of the Dealer as it may deem reasonable
- The Dealership Agreement shall take effect immediately and shall govern the relations and transactions between Uniwiz and the Dealer for a period of one (1) year, and shall be automatically renewed for a similar period unless earlier terminated by either party by serving a thirty (30) day prior written notice to the other party.
If you have additional queries and concerns, you may contact Uniwiz thru the details stated in our Contact Us page.
These are the Features and Benefits of being a LoadCentral Sub-Dealer
- Direct Selling – Become your own retailer. Sell eloads and receive in your retailer account up to 23% commission on each sale while earning as much as 5% commission in your Sub-Dealer account. Or use for your own lifetime personal consumption.
- Retailers Registration – Earn as much as Php200 on every retailer activation. You have the option to charge your retailer upon signup. If they go directly to LoadCentral, they will be required to have an initial investment of Php1000. With UniLOAD, that are no minimum loadwallet deposit and no minimum maintaining balance.
- Retailers Overrides – Earn up to 5% commission on every retailer’s sale. Track your GRO (gross retailer overrides) inside your online inventory system.
- Direct Referral Incentives – Receive Php500 for every Sub-Dealer that you sponsor.
- Team Sales Incentives – This is the explosive earning of being a UniLOAD Sub-Dealer. Receive Php500 for every pairing in your team.
- Safety Net – Important in order to promote equal earning opportunity of Sub-Dealers. This also ensures the company’s financial stability for growth and expansion.
Uniload, a networking company who had a LoadCentral Dealership account, has closed shop since Feb 2012. Safety Net, Direct Referral Incentives and Team Sales Incentives are benefits from joining Uniload.